- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
@Drew_BI just realized that was drew
@Drew_BI just realized that was drew
BISH WHY YOU CALLING MY DUMBASS OUT!?
BISH WHY YOU CALLING MY DUMBASS OUT!?
karma is a bitchthis anon form is cute!
Panda is a true visionary, a slow one, but a visionary nonetheless.
I'll pee on you-my bladder ready to explode
Didn't expect to see water sports when I clicked on this threadBring it on sister![]()
you must enjoy some interesting televisionDidn't expect to see water sports when I clicked on this thread![]()
"Television"you must enjoy some interesting television![]()
"Television"
You might find my search history interesting, one reason I rarely, if ever, share my screen during Kosmi sessions![]()
And what business might you have with a screenshot like that?hmmm i'll keep my screenshot ready if i ever happen in on one of these situations, for business reasons of course
i don't even know at this point i'm just responding with whatever comes to mindAnd what business might you have with a screenshot like that?![]()
That's what I do when I've had a little too much "cranberry juice"i don't even know at this point i'm just responding with whatever comes to mind![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's what I do when I've had a little too much "cranberry juice"![]()
Love how Lucas is like ok ok apple juice it is
His acting is 10/10Love how Lucas is like ok ok apple juice it is![]()