Intro Since I'm new (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

As you can see, I'm a huge GIRL GROUP TRASH. SNSD introduced me to kpop back in 2009 because of Gee and the rest is history.
:bigcatlove:THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE WARM WELCOME:bigcatlove:
I'll just list out my biases then for each group uwu

SNSD - Yuri (Taeyeon is my bias wrecker)
Blackpink - Jennie
Twice - Momo
Red Velvet - Joy
(G)I-DLE - Soojin
Cherry Bullet - Jiwon
Loona - Yves
ITZY - Lia
EXID - Hani
AOA - Hyejeon/Seolhyun (It's supposed to be Choa /sigh)

Glad there are many GG stans here <333
Have you checked out Dreamcatcher?



 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
505
Location
Kwon Yuri's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you all again for welcoming me into KS <333

cherry bullet
Yes! The song is a grower.
I can say that I like RR now than Q&A uwu




Have you checked out Dreamcatcher?



I do also listen to DC song <3 I'm following a lot of girl groups and there are groups that I haven't mentioned in my intro like DC, Sonamoo, DIA, Brave Girls, Dalshabet, etc lol
My bias is Sua but Dami is such a cutie! She's a Yuri fangirl too :pikahappy:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I do also listen to DC song <3 I'm following a lot of girl groups and there are groups that I haven't mentioned in my intro like DC, Sonamoo, DIA, Brave Girls, Dalshabet, etc lol
My bias is Sua but Dami is such a cutie! She's a Yuri fangirl too :pikahappy:
Great! My bias is JiU, but we could say all the other girls have been wreckers 😆 ❤❤❤; Yoohyeon more than the others.

Do you want me to add you to my DC taglist?

 
  • Love
Reactions: FrenchRose
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
505
Location
Kwon Yuri's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Great! My bias is JiU, but we could say all the other girls have been wreckers 😆 ❤❤❤; Yoohyeon more than the others.

Do you want me to add you to my DC taglist?

Yeah they're all so talented and pretty and dorks <333
Yes sure I would love to be added. Thanks!

welcome!! we have a lot of gg stan's here so i think you'll fit in pretty well over here. :llama_wave:
Yeah seems like I can have lots of friends here uwu
Thank you :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread