- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I totally relate. I can't tell if it's because I'm too stressed out to bring myself to do things like get work done early or work on in-home training for my job, but lately just getting through day by day is so hard. I hope something makes you smile today.My day has been okay. I've just been feeling tired and unmotivated to do anything.
For I felt great last week, but suddenly I just feel really tired and don't want to do anything.I totally relate. I can't tell if it's because I'm too stressed out to bring myself to do things like get work done early or work on in-home training for my job, but lately just getting through day by day is so hard. I hope something makes you smile today.
gas prices are just way too much, my driving teacher said that driving a car/having one is a real luxury because it comes with so many things you have to pay for a lotI just got home from class. Thank God I don't have to work today so I can actually chill out.
Also, just a little rant, I hate gas prices. I fill up about $30-$35 worth every 3-4 days. Real world sucks.
such a moodLaying in bed playing games on my phone.
![]()
hopefully the time spent with your aunt made your worries about the dentist go awayit's my day off today and I went to the dentist and regretted it, then I visited my aunt and went to some shops, after that I came home and have been on my laptop
better too early than too late"All day". My day just started lol. I'm at work doing nothing cause I come in way too early![]()
literally my daily mood lmao, feel ya q.qMy day has been okay. I've just been feeling tired and unmotivated to do anything.
oof i read torturing instead of tutoring lmaoschool, tutoring, and some chatting online
per usual lol
which old movieswatching old movies, found my love for it xD