Since it has been so dead today (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I got up at about 6:30 am and went to class from 8-11 (which was boring as usual). Then I came home and fell asleep for what was originally planned to be a 50 minute nap (11:15-12:45).

It's 2:15 now and I just woke up for good like 15 minutes ago. And I have to work at 4 so I don't really have much of a day today I guess. I'm still tired too, so it's like the nap wasn't even worth it.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I got up at about 6:30 am and went to class from 8-11 (which was boring as usual). Then I came home and fell asleep for what was originally planned to be a 50 minute nap (11:15-12:45).

It's 2:15 now and I just woke up for good like 15 minutes ago. And I have to work at 4 so I don't really have much of a day today I guess. I'm still tired too, so it's like the nap wasn't even worth it.
Hope work won't be too annoying for you then :pepesad:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hope work won't be too annoying for you then :pepesad:
See, I always hope work won't be annoying.

But unfortunately, my coworkers are all just the worst. And it's always busy. So I have no doubt that I'll be annoyed for like 90% of my shift :pepecry2:
 
Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
See, I always hope work won't be annoying.

But unfortunately, my coworkers all just the worst. And it's always busy. So I have no doubt that I'll be annoyed for like 90% of my shift :pepecry2:
Ooof man q.q I hope it will feel like it's over fast at least :pepecry1:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've actually been online a lot today but there was no one to talk to and I couldn't think of any thread ideas so I just lurked around the place LOL
If you don't know what to post about just post about A.C.E :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Lurking around these parts while at work. For the last 30 minutes or so I've been transcribing an interview, but it's almost quitting time and I'm not gonna finish today so I'm about to start packing up, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Lurking around these parts while at work. For the last 30 minutes or so I've been transcribing an interview, but it's almost quitting time and I'm not gonna finish today so I'm about to start packing up, lol.
Get home safe :pepecheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My day has been pretty much boring. I went to school, and my friends went to cafe while school wasn't finished yet so I was like "fuck it ima go too"_, went home, went to cousins place was there for some time, went to take a walk and was at other cousin's bc it's her birthday, now I'm in bed and chilling and yes it was quite boring day for me still with all that happening.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
at school, walking, sailing, tutoring, cooking, and now homework
:pandasad:

@Jiminish
today might be our last midnight convo for the week, it's getting b u s y now as the weather warms up
:pandasad:

ik you'll be happy though >:(
:pandasleep:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
at school, walking, sailing, tutoring, cooking, and now homework
:pandasad:

@Jiminish
today might be our last midnight convo for the week, it's getting b u s y now as the weather warms up
:pandasad:

ik you'll be happy though >:(
:pandasleep:
Very proud of you
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
at school, walking, sailing, tutoring, cooking, and now homework
:pandasad:

@Jiminish
today might be our last midnight convo for the week, it's getting b u s y now as the weather warms up
:pandasad:

ik you'll be happy though >:(
:pandasleep:
Very proud of you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread