Since it has been so dead today (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
at school, walking, sailing, tutoring, cooking, and now homework
:pandasad:

@Jiminish
today might be our last midnight convo for the week, it's getting b u s y now as the weather warms up
:pandasad:

ik you'll be happy though >:(
:pandasleep:
DOUBLE POST
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and kuro

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I decided against doing anything today so today ended up being a long needed rest day for me. Although, I did cave and studied for a few hours. So my rest day wasn't actually a rest day like I wanted but it was better than usual. 😢 And I did stay in bed most of the day so that was good. But now I'm looking at all the work I have left and regretting taking the day off so bad. I'm actually contemplating staying up for the night to get it all done T_T
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I decided against doing anything today so today ended up being a long needed rest day for me. Although, I did cave and studied for a few hours. So my rest day wasn't actually a rest day like I wanted but it was better than usual. 😢 And I did stay in bed most of the day so that was good. But now I'm looking at all the work I have left and regretting taking the day off so bad. I'm actually contemplating staying up for the night to get it all done T_T
Oh woow, it is good you took a rest day tho, maybe organize what you wanna do first and such, make a list and do it after that
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
My day has been pretty much boring. I went to school, and my friends went to cafe while school wasn't finished yet so I was like "fuck it ima go too"_, went home, went to cousins place was there for some time, went to take a walk and was at other cousin's bc it's her birthday, now I'm in bed and chilling and yes it was quite boring day for me still with all that happening.
well I hope you still had some fun even tho it was boring for you
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh woow, it is good you took a rest day tho, maybe organize what you wanna do first and such, make a list and do it after that
Yeh I want to buy one of those schedule diaries and fill it out because otherwise I either forget to do some things or everything piles up and I’m stuck doing them in a short time period. I don’t know why I thought yesterday would be a good day to relax but I guess at least I feel more refreshed now. But today I have loads and loads of work to catch up on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread