- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,047
- Reactions Received
- 18,455
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8
- Ship
omg will this be your first rabbit?okay I am in! ThanksWhen exactly?
I will make a rabbit then![]()
okay I am in! ThanksWhen exactly?
I will make a rabbit then![]()
yeah, around this time tomorrow is fineomg will this be your first rabbit?ig around this time tomorrow?
u guys down?
I still remember my first rabbityeah, around this time tomorrow is fine
and what a great first rabbit![]()
My first rabbit was not that long time agoI still remember my first rabbit![]()
It was with me and someone else and we were just playing kpop games lol
It was fun tho
![]()
That's an unusual place for the first dateMy first rabbit was not that long time agoit was just playing music with @Ozymandias
omg will this be your first rabbit?ig around this time tomorrow?
u guys down?
Thursday would be better for me tbh. Tomorrow, I going to come home lateyeah, around this time tomorrow is fine
and what a great first rabbit![]()
Sure, thursday is fine for me as wellThursday would be better for me tbh. Tomorrow, I going to come home late
And yes first! Once someone asked me to do it, but I was very busy + had no idea what is it![]()
Wait actually I think we were watching Arthdal chronicles, not playing musicThat's an unusual place for the first date![]()
Thursday would be better for me tbh. Tomorrow, I going to come home late
And yes first! Once someone asked me to do it, but I was very busy + had no idea what is it![]()
Thursday is even better for me tooSure, thursday is fine for me as well![]()
Our Igutu dateWait actually I think we were watching Arthdal chronicles, not playing musicbut anyway, yeah, i guess that's unusual
![]()
for some reason I thought that was the second time we went on rabbitOur Igutu date![]()
![]()
We also had a random Kpop rabbit, which one was first?for some reason I thought that was the second time we went on rabbit![]()
Yeah I know we did, I’m just not sure which one was first. But I think it was Arthdal firstWe also had a random Kpop rabbit, which one was first?![]()
I actually think it was Kpop first, we then decided to watch something next time and it was Aramun HaesullaYeah I know we did, I’m just not sure which one was first. But I think it was Arthdal first![]()
Nooo it was Igutu first for sureI actually think it was Kpop first, we then decided to watch something next time and it was Aramun Haesulla![]()
2 first dates, stanNooo it was Igutu first for sureMusic rabbit had rice
![]()
Wow, we are one of a kind2 first dates, stan![]()