Since people don't seem to know this happened (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think a few of you might have seen or heard about this, but a lot of you probably haven't





This performance gained controversy because it was too gay for the netizens to handle ig :wimwim:

1579571971297.png


I actually came across a thread on a forum from way long ago that used this image to show the double standard with males and females, while a female group was criticized for kissing each others on the cheeks this was supposedly okay. But thats not true at all. This performance was met with a lot of backlash with some "fans" creating petitions to kick Jonghyun out of Shinee for "corrupting Taemin" (though some wanted both kicked out). Jonghyun stood up to them and made his profile photo of the end of the performance like the king he was, despite the backlash.

So yeah stan this performance and stan Shinee and in the future just make sure to do research before saying things :sanapray:

@notthatmarko @Gahyeonie @SaviorTXT i just noticed that you guys thought it was a double standard and didnt know about what actually happened, I just wanted to clarify what the situation with this performance/image was
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Well they did perform it in Japan a couple years later :wimwim:
lol. Is it bad that I am more mesmerized by his back than the kiss?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol. Is it bad that I am more mesmerized by his back than the kiss?
Smh it wasnt even a kiss :wimwim:
Also fun fact the words on his back are the names of his fansites
Even though some closed after this smh
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Smh it wasnt even a kiss :wimwim:
Also fun fact the words on his back are the names of his fansites
Even though some closed after this smh
Nah... I was just talkin about his naked back... lol
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@WonMoreTime I know you've seen this, but get your ass on this thread and feel the gayness of your biases. :sj_weary:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@WonMoreTime I know you've seen this, but get your ass on this thread and feel the gayness of your biases. :sj_weary:
Woah woah woah woah woah....Could you have at least been a little nicer about it? I'm over here crying over Chanbaek AND the fact that some Monbebes supposedly saw Wonho in the practice room during a video shot for Hyungwon's birthday. But you know, all that is a rumor, so I've been crying over that, thinking that Wonho may be back, but on the other hand, it's only a rumor.
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dont know which one they stan but either way taste :sj_weary:
I don't have a SHINee bias, they're all my bias. Even Jonghyun, he will always be my number one bias.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I dont know which one they stan but either way taste :sj_weary:
Her original bias was Jonghyun then she became an OT5 Stan.
Her Bias is Taemin in SuperM tho.

I love all of SHINee but, Minho got me locked.


Yes I'm a hard stan. Fight me. :sj_weary:

But I can be soft stan toooo.:maheart:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Woah woah woah woah woah....Could you have at least been a little nicer about it? I'm over here crying over Chanbaek AND the fact that some Monbebes supposedly saw Wonho in the practice room during a video shot for Hyungwon's birthday. But you know, all that is a rumor, so I've been crying over that, thinking that Wonho may be back, but on the other hand, it's only a rumor.
CALMDOWNIMJUSTTRYINGTOGETYOUTOSOCIALIZEYOUANTISOCIALFUCK-

Love you!~ :sakUwu:
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Her original bias was Jonghyun then she became an OT5 Stan.
Her Bias is Taemin in SuperM tho.

I love all of SHINee but, Minho got me locked.


Yes I'm a hard stan. Fight me. :sj_weary:

But I can be soft stan toooo.:maheart:
Everything here checks out :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thats what I like to hear :sj_weary:
Didn't notice this till now, but I'm IN LOVE with your profile pic. Ten! My NCT bias! Along with Johnny, Lucas and Taeyong.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread