- Joined
- 3 May 2022
- Messages
- 1,739
- Reactions Received
- 1,579
- Location
- Cinema at Jupiter
- Website
- twitter.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,325
- Fandom
- КиШ, НП
Here's an audio of Summer is ending by Kino
I changed my pfp and signature bcs I love the drummer (Georgy Guryanov) and have been obsessed with some of his paintings (and his looks) but otherwise this song is really nice and I just want people to listen to this lol
and also this was inspired by @/Melting so yeah
I changed my pfp and signature bcs I love the drummer (Georgy Guryanov) and have been obsessed with some of his paintings (and his looks) but otherwise this song is really nice and I just want people to listen to this lol
and also this was inspired by @/Melting so yeah