Since there seem to be a lot of rock lovers here (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm going to promote 2 korean rock group that I absolutely love. :sanapray: The first group is called Bursters. They're a 5 member group that debuted in 2015 with Whenever You Call Me. Before debut, they were on Super K6, and were in the top 6. They tend to have pretty intense music, but they have some calmer songs as well. Their discography does tend to have a lot of screaming, so that may be a good or bad thing depending on your taste.









The second group is called Novadox. They are under a Japanese company, Amuse Korea, which is the same company Cross Gene is under. They debuted in 2017 with the song Alone. Unfortunately, they have only released that first mini album, as well as another single in 2017, but the few songs that they have I really like. They're also somewhat intense, though not to the same level of Bursters.They also have acoustic versions of their songs, which I personally dont like but some others might.







Stan these babies

Korean Rock Playlist:
@mirella @RainbowDevil @Hazel @Soleski @Mirae @baekk @potato @PetitBonheur​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: vik showing of her rock knowledge
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I love rock music :sanapray: I just really love it. I dont know much about k-rock tho,this is why I asked to be tagged.
Thank you for the songs! I really enjoyed them, even saved three : whenever you call me, alone, alone acoustic version :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thanksssss! I'm always looking for new bands to listen to <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread