Since we're all not getting love. How are you with talking to crushes during social distancing? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can surprisingly relate.

Everyone says someone is amazing but then it's like

Where are my I love you notes? Where is that strange feeling of being watched? Where is those weird tik tok memes about the person sending you this is thinking of you.

WHERE
exactly. i never get why non one comes forward. people say how great you are and then they get straight to ignore.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
exactly. i never get why non one comes forward. people say how great you are and then they get straight to ignore.
:maheart: People suck. I always make sure to distance if I get a fluttery feeling because I cannot search for heartbreak memes.

Those are painful. :maheart: Let's just stay single and be queens. You're a queen. I'm a queen. Let's not be whack. Happy april btw JeJe.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:maheart: People suck. I always make sure to distance if I get a fluttery feeling because I cannot search for heartbreak memes.

Those are painful. :maheart: Let's just stay single and be queens. You're a queen. I'm a queen. Let's not be whack. Happy april btw JeJe.
yes let‘s be queens together :maheart: :nekolove: some people really are whack and wouldn’t deserve us anyway
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: ripiasuju

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread