- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,283
- Reactions Received
- 75,377
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 141,789
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
yes, and Hongjoong has joined iKON lolbobby has joined ateez now??![]()
im gonna blame lack of vision :)bobby has joined ateez now??![]()
I was thinking that as wellbobby has joined ateez now??![]()
@Atiny
I can read, I swear @Ikonic
I was gonna ask when you became an ikonic when I saw the tag from you till I saw it was nina's thread lol@Ikonic I believe this is yours
lol happens to me all the timeI was gonna ask when you became an ikonic when I saw the tag from you till I saw it was nina's thread lol
but fwiw I really was an Ikonic back when I was still testing the K-pop waters lolI was gonna ask when you became an ikonic when I saw the tag from you till I saw it was nina's thread lol
what does fwiw mean? I'll look it upbut fwiw I really was an Ikonic back when I was still testing the K-pop waters lol