Announcement Site reverted by 7 hours due to a configuration error. (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hello everyone, first of all i would like to apologise for this revert happening, i was trying to move our attachment directory which caused our attachments to be broken beyond repair, facing with that choice, i've decided to revert back to a backup that was made 7 hours ago. I know i've wasted some of our users time losing their threads and posts made in the last 7 hours. I am very sorry and will make sure this never happen again.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Reminds me of when YouTube deletes MV views. (jk)

It's all good! I'm sure everyone appreciates your continued work to make the forum the best it can be!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
don't worry too much :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So this is how BTS felt when their views got deleted by YouTube :maheart::maheart::maheart:
Did you just call me BTS :maheart:

It's okay @Son Na Eun :maheart:

Tbh, my first thought was disappointment, coz I probably posted more than anyone else in those 7 hours lol. But I thought if I had it bad, how much worse you might have felt. You work tirelessly to make this forum experience better for everyone and even though we might have lost content now, it will be worth it in the end.

KPS Fighting!! :pepeheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ouch, I lost about 120 posts :pepecry1:

It's ok though. I know you guys are trying to make upgrades to the site. Stuff like this can happen, don't beat yourself up over it. You guys are doing a great job!
And thanks for telling us about it. :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread