Sitting In A Park With A Possum (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Sitting In A Park With A Possum


I'm just sitting here at a local park enjoying a peaceful night and the darkness.

It rained earlier and I can hear a band play far off somewhere. I think a local alumni event is underway.

It's quiet here in the park though.

I always like the stillness of the night. It's peaceful.

Anyway there I was on my phone browsing the forum when a possum moseys on by.

He stops. Looks over at me. Grufs as if to say hello. And then continues on his way into the night.

Seems he's enjoying the quiet night too.


Take care Mr. Possum. Take care.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
awww that's so cute.
You sitting all alone...
In the dark...
being greeted by a possum.

Oppa you get cuter everyday.... And more prey like..
I feel I must invest a little more time into your online ramblings :pikahappy::pepesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu and igloo

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
awww that's so cute.
You sitting all alone...
In the dark...
being greeted by a possum.

Oppa you get cuter everyday.... And more prey like..
I feel I must invest a little more time into your online ramblings :pikahappy::pepesmug:
It's my way! I draw in with cute and then pounce!

Whisper can hunt me then we can scrap!

I won't be so cute then...

:jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
It's my way! I draw in with cute and then pounce!

Whisper can hunt me then we can scrap!

I won't be so cute then...

:jenniesmug:
Sounds like a good 'wild' time Oppa :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread