- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
The actual suprising thing is hapz beeing on second place
The actual suprising thing is hapz beeing on second place
You dare go against TurTur who proclaimed KPS to be the truth?KS will always rule of course![]()
exactly why I love it.It‘s a bop that can easily pump you upOmg yes, that song is so good. It's like a runaway train and gets you really pumped up with no time to catch your breath![]()
best angelTurrturr the koala’s angel <3
<3333333
For the koalas <3
TurTur when was thisYou dare go against TurTur who proclaimed KPS to be the truth?![]()
I guess staff won outKS will always rule of course![]()
TurTur :wearydrops:
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wait, how'd that last one get in there....
NOOO ANON come to me I have shirtless SiwonOzys my bias stop bias wrecking me
Give in to the dark side. I have Taemin gifs and....more Taemin gifs
NOOO ANON come to me I have shirtless Siwon![]()
smh idk these two anymoreTurTur :wearydrops:
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wait, how'd that last one get in there....
One of my fav things on the forum is visiting the Official SuperM thread and seeing KAI have 0 votes in the poll for favorite membersuperm's got nothing on sixnine
and Kai got nothing on.... literally![]()
Know whosmh idk these two anymore![]()