⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (4 Viewers)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
TurTur when was this :jisoosmh:

As your #1 fan, I have no choice but to make you see the light
aNodNod.gif
Wait, I can explain...


NOOO ANON come to me I have shirtless Siwon :pandabeg:
You're not the only one shirtless...

I mean with shirtless Siwon..

Wait, I mean photos of shirtless Siwon...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait, I can explain...




You're not the only one shirtless...

I mean with shirtless Siwon..

Wait, I mean photos of shirtless Siwon...
what matters now is if we get shirtless siwon here or not :susPepe:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait, I can explain...




You're not the only one shirtless...

I mean with shirtless Siwon..

Wait, I mean photos of shirtless Siwon...
Do you have it paired with a shirtless Leeteuk tho :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's okay TurTur. Come to the KS side. We have hot Taemin pics AND shirtless Siwon.
aNodNod.gif
Stop copying me like you copied my OMG sig for those gifs :pandacop::lisalaugh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
exactly why I love it.It‘s a bop that can easily pump you up :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
I'm a brand new stan. And they have actually so many bops it crazy :jisoosmh:

I think it's impossible to choose, but I've been loving figaro lately, and lip2lip is such an earworm it's like a guilty pleasure.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm a brand new stan. And they have actually so many bops it crazy :jisoosmh:

I think it's impossible to choose, but I've been loving figaro lately, and lip2lip is such an earworm it's like a guilty pleasure.
yeah those are so good :sanapray: so unfortunate that they disbanded
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread