⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (4 Viewers)

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@perhapz and @Walnutt are in for a rude awakening when they wake up
they really will be
Finally liked it all, I thought I would never finish it ngl :wimwim:

I fear Hapz might not come back again :yolk:
Wow, I find your lack of faith is disappointing. :mess:

your members as fruits

@Ozymandias eggplant
@Walnutt Banana
@Tir kiwi
@perhapz orange
@AnotherKpopTrash watermelon
@Baechu grapes

your members as animals

@Ozymandias baboon
@Walnutt gorilla
@Tir snake
@AnotherKpopTrash zebra

@perhapz



your members as zodiac signs

:pikagun::pikagun::pikagun:
Omg your best answer in this anon so far. :maheart:

For everyone except @Baechu it is :wimwim:
Even Hapz with his new IDLE love and Trashy with his 9Muses/Rumor/DIA never went that far :wimwim:
Shhhh don't expose me

82067371_1292368057629747_5453262397399629824_n.jpg


They are complete :sanapray:
Damn they look delicious, I'm hungry now :yolk:

Yeah I have the most posts but more anons pending too :haylul:
I should pick some downtime to rush through anons and come back later during active hours to just hang out :susPepe:



Lol thanks for sticking along the thread regardless, and sending anons too :pepeheart:
Also which anime? :nakypog:
Is it SAO again :wimwim:
Do you have something against SAO :chickill: the fairy-thing season really sucks, but the rest is quite good


Indeed it might. You could remain bias wrecker if @Baechu becomes bias. @perhapz might be in trouble, but Baechu has to do more convincing. I guess you do too.

Would be interesting when this Anon become more active again.

I'll ask more question a bit later...
I'm glad I'm still in the fight even after the real reveluvs showed up :ilovebread:

I mean I'm totally real too. I love Joy.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
best at games?

@perhapz at both video games and mafia :irenecrazy:
Disguised himself pretty well during the Dispatch game too although I was always sus :wimwim:
But he also lost in the end so that's good :lisalaugh:
hapz has this trustable aura :sanapray: that's why he is quite good at mafia
But I've learnt not to trust him in such situations :susPepe:
Not if you suspect him from the beginning :susPepe:
@raja ily, thanks for always believing me :maheart:
@Ozymandias ill never understand how you suspected me from the beginning thst time :soob:

Edit: dammit I sent it by mistake before finishing it :ilovebread:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Do you have something against SAO :chickill: the fairy-thing season really sucks, but the rest is quite good
Yeah let's just say I couldn't bring myself to watch the next seasons anyway :wimwim:
Watch Kimetsu no Yaiba tho :chickill:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@raja ily, thanks for always believing me :maheart:
@Ozymandias ill never understand how you suspected me from the beginning thst time :soob:

Edit: dammit I sent it by mistake before finishing it :ilovebread:
Believing you would give her an L tho :wimwim:
And Idk, you still suspecting me in public after I kept saying I'm idol might've had something to do with it :irenecrazy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
who are the night owls and early birds?

Only @Tir is an early bird :wimwim: But too early, sometimes I think he's a time traveller from the 19th century stuck here with no means of going back :pepecry1:
Me, @Baechu , @perhapz and @Walnutt are normal for the most part. We stay up for a while, sometimes later than normal but still sleep before the sun is up.

And then there's @AnotherKpopTrash who sleeps after people have already left for work in the morning :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
say something nice to your fans!

6ixty9iners I love you all, and in Japanese I'd like to say you're all 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 which doesn't mean anything, just spells out EXTRA THICC in Japanese symbols :sakUwu::jenniesmug:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wasn't your bias someone else tho :worry:
That is so last year decade girl, my love for Nakyung now knows no bounds. I feel it was meant to be, I've always loved her but kept denying it to myself using Romsae, Hayoung, Chaeyoung as substitutes.
But I finally got on the floor and accepted my fate as a loyal servant of her two-toned hair holiness Naky sama :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I saw you and @potato using my cute Sohee nod emoji here :yes:


What even is a fromis bias for @Ozymandias at this point, he changes it every week. :pandatea:
Anything to get my Nature gorlies more publicity even tho nobody even asked who she is :pepecry1:

This time it's final- Naky for life :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Anything to get my Nature gorlies more publicity even tho nobody even asked who she is :pepecry1:

This time it's final- Naky for life :wimwim:
let's wait for a comeback :gyuripout: then we can talk
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Since we are at it, lemme show you the long development it took for him to change it to Nakko:

Screenshot_7.jpg

He clearly put a lot of thought on it :wimwim:
that really took so much energy out of him:wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
who is most popular in China, Korea respectively?

China: @AnotherKpopTrash for his Chinese skills obviously.
Korea: @Tir coz he meets Korean beauty standards without a single visit to a Gangnam clinic.
Latin and South America: @perhapz is bigger than KARD, Busters and Huening Kai combined.
SEA: @Baechu fancams get more views than BTS and Blackpink
US/North America: @Walnutt always trends on Twitter with new hashtags.
Japan: Otakus, weebs, Hatsune Miku all love @Ozymandias , he has his own shrine in Akihabara
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread