⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (19 Viewers)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Finally! I've been waiting for you to mix things up since @perhapz became my bias. Maybe you will take his spot.




Great answer dude! You really love RV man. Is it too unfair to drop @Ozymandias from bias wrecker for you, just based on the fact you love RV so much...

Ozy has great taste in Senior GGs too. Tell me more of yours (or more about RV at least to reel me in).



NO! @perhapz is my Bias right now! If he is kicked out who will be my bias? Is that why you want him gone Baechu? So you can take his place?
You got me, this was my plan all along :pepeslippy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
movies you acted in?

I only work with Michael Bay. Slow motion walks, explosions, cheesy dialogues, VFX over script. Fuck yeah. Idk what people enjoy with these "character driven" or "award worthy" flop movies :worry:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
future careers you’re interested in?

Honestly I'm still not sure lol. I wanna invest wisely and retire early tbh, and write a book. I've had a plot building in my head for years now. Any job I'm doing until then is only to support myself, I still don't know what I really want to do sadly.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
how was trainee life- do you have any memorable episodes?

Sharing one bedroom and the same undergarments really bonded us stronger like @Tir said

Also it felt good when rich sasaeng noonas would sponsor us in exchange of our ahem company :wimwim:
They still ring us sometimes but new phone who dis :wimwim:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
future careers you’re interested in?

Honestly I'm still not sure lol. I wanna invest wisely and retire early tbh, and write a book. I've had a plot building in my head for years now. Any job I'm doing until then is only to support myself, I still don't know what I really want to do sadly.
I would buy your book :pepeheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I need more :sj_weary:
Give this a try :susPepe:
Lyrics are childish kinda but that's how it's meant to be lol. And the sound is so 80s I love it.

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I would buy your book :pepeheart:
:pepeheart:
It would probably be really fucked up considering the kinda ideas I get :yolk:
Like I'll have some characters and a general roadmap. But then I think "but what if A did this", and it's generally weird and disturbing :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
cutest/manliest member

@Baechu is cutest member, in charge of aegyo.
Manliest is @Tir he's like Mad Max in the great Australian outback, one lone survivor trudging on as the world around him goes to ruin.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
IM LITTERALY UR BIGGEST FAN I LOVE YOU HUYS SO MUCHHHHH

Retired Gfycat media RadiantCorruptCentipede
No but honestly, I love everyone who took their time and supported this anon, I honestly didn't think we'd reach even 20 pages but here we are. Love you guys :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread