⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (3 Viewers)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If you can pick one user to be your pair in a sports competition who would he/she be?

If Yuri on Ice were a human being it'd be @blueberries :pepeheart:
She has the skills and I have the underhanded tactics to help us win so :sakUwu:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
For everyone except @Baechu it is :wimwim:
Even Hapz with his new IDLE love and Trashy with his 9Muses/Rumor/DIA never went that far :wimwim:
You know what else never went that far before?

My love for Red Velvet
52603.jpg
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If you can pick one user to be your pair in a sports competition who would he/she be?

Hmm, I think @AnotherKpopTrash , he said he plays basketball so he's probably athletic, also he likes sports so he knows all the rules and stuff. It would be probably an easy win with him carrying the duo

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fo you have a weird smell you like?

What qualifies as weird here :pepeslippy::welp:
Well I do love the smell after it rains, which is called petrichor but that's not really weird I think.

Does gasoline count? I kinda love it lol.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Welp for the first time since this anon started I need to go to sleep :sadcat:

I promise if I think of any more anons as i'm drifting off i'll shoot up in bed and send it in :sanapray:
It's only 7:00 pm though :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Welp for the first time since this anon started I need to go to sleep :sadcat:

I promise if I think of any more anons as i'm drifting off i'll shoot up in bed and send it in :sanapray:
Thanks for all your support and likes :pepeheart:
Have a good sleep :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What was the last thing you bought?

Food :wimwim:
If you mean online purchases, I ordered a special edition of Oh My Girl's Japanese album Eternally, along with their first Japanese album from earlier in 2019, and also a copy of SNSD The Boys coz I wanted to have it in my collection :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread