⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (5 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What foreign accent do you think is sexy?

Scottish or Aussie accent on a male :sj_weary:
French or Posh English accent on a female :sj_weary:

I also love a Kentucky accent on women lmao, I used to watch this show called Justified which is set in Harlan, Kentucky and that accent
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What foreign language would you like to learn next?

Unlike @Tir who learns Egyptian hieroglyphs for fun, I've tried and flopped in every foreign language so :wimwim:
I used to think Japanese but it seems super difficult, so probably Korean so I can watch my nugu group content that never gets subbed :pepecry1:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tag the nicest users :pepesus:

@potato @Uaena @dooh @Darjeeling :pepeheart:
There are a lot of amazing users but if you've pissed off one of these four, you must have done something pretty fucked up and deserve no sympathy :chickill:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait why this reaction :yolk:
because I am partly russian... especially when I speak german you can hear the accent lol :jisoosmh: was just surprised to see that
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
because I am partly russian... especially when I speak german you can hear the accent lol :jisoosmh: was just surprised to see that
Wait fr :nakypog:
I legit had no idea about this lmao, but do you speak Russian?
If I knew that, I'd have asked you to speak a bit when we had those voice calls on KPS cord :yolk:

I really like the language, sounds so strong, the same with German
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who's who in this, Senpai?
I'm only certain that I'm the one against the wall and you're the one in just the underwear :susPepe:
The other two could be anybody :susPepe:
Probably not @AnotherKpopTrash as he's gone out for a jog instead of partying, and @perhapz is probably at the beach ogling at tanned babes. So @Tir in the chair and @Baechu in the hoodie :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait fr :nakypog:
I legit had no idea about this lmao, but do you speak Russian?
If I knew that, I'd have asked you to speak a bit when we had those voice calls on KPS cord :yolk:

I really like the language, sounds so strong, the same with German
yeah I definitely roll my r‘s wich is noticeable in german
I can speak Russian, I understand basically everything but I am usually too shy :wimwim:
we can do that on the next group vc on ks :maheart:
german is such a harsh language tho while russian is pretty poetic
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah I definitely roll my r‘s wich is noticeable in german
I can speak Russian, I understand basically everything but I am usually too shy :wimwim:
we can do that on the next group vc on ks :maheart:
german is such a harsh language tho while russian is pretty poetic
Deal, the next group VC (if it ever happens again :yolk:) I'll ask you to speak a bit of Russian! :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread