- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
Just wait till the ships beginfandoms always come to this don't they![]()
Just wait till the ships beginfandoms always come to this don't they![]()
I missed out big time 😩its ok trashyas long as you enjoy them now
Grandpa's currently bombarded with CF deals and thirsty teenage female fans. He'll contact you when he has the timeDamn you impress me more everyday
Maybe I can be friends with your grandpa![]()
It isthat must feel like a good improvement![]()
that‘s how it sadly is with some groups but as long as the music is still being enjoyedI missed out big time 😩
Kyungri captured me with blue moon so long ago![]()
maybe you really can do that nowIt is
maybe i can actually answer anons now![]()
Your secret is outyour ideal type of man/woman
I like older guys
here are 3 examples
![]()
![]()
![]()
@raja you're the expertI don't know astrology enough to know what this means![]()
It feels good to have a rolemodelGrandpa's currently bombarded with CF deals and thirsty teenage female fans. He'll contact you when he has the time![]()
You said you're an astrology nerdyeah I am the expert
Truth. I'm almost 100% a music stan with this group. It was actually Sera Ryu that put me on track to check out their musicthat‘s how it sadly is with some groups but as long as the music is still being enjoyed
kyungri is such a queen
That cuz we in here now boian hour in and 78 replies already 😩 record breaking legends
![]()
That escalated quickly![]()
The fans are
I'm not ready