- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
Nevermind, I can't keep up. Peace y'all! I'll see you all in the morning
you can do it turturIn case it isn't obvious by now, I'm rushing out answers so I can go sleep![]()
Go sleep TurTur. Even perfect people need sleep sometimesIn case it isn't obvious by now, I'm rushing out answers so I can go sleep![]()
good night and sleep wellNevermind, I can't keep up. Peace y'all! I'll see you all in the morning
![]()
I live in the small non-cold part of canada called vancouver, but funny thing is we're actually getting our first snow of the year right now. How did you know?Where's trashy :(
In the cold Canadian winter. If you find him, he's yours![]()
I thought I was almost at the end but there's still 18 more. Tomorrow it is!you can do it turturare there a lot still left?
Night Supreme LeaderNevermind, I can't keep up. Peace y'all! I'll see you all in the morning
![]()
Wait i read the question wrong, i thought it was "which reality show would you wanna appear"what kind of reality show will you guys be willing to do?
Run! BTS to crash the party![]()
yeah that really seems for the better.I thought I was almost at the end but there's still 18 more. Tomorrow it is!
Oh there's parts of Canada that aren't cold or don't see snow?I live in the small non-cold part of canada called vancouver, but funny thing is we're actually getting our first snow of the year right now. How did you know?
And yes, it's cold now, could use some bodies to warm up with![]()
We just lost more than we could knowNevermind, I can't keep up. Peace y'all! I'll see you all in the morning
![]()
I'll go out in a while too, but drunk Ozy will return laterAs the supreme TurTur is signing out, I better be off to.![]()
I have to go out :c I'll join you guys later though![]()
We get snow like once or twice a year only. We get rainy winters instead.Oh there's parts of Canada that aren't cold or don't see snow?
Ah yes, best way to stay warmI like the use of plurals
![]()
Thanks for supporting! And stay out of trouble especially from fanfics!As the supreme TurTur is signing out, I better be off to.![]()
I have to go out :c I'll join you guys later though![]()
It's beautifulSixNine lightstick design? *no innuendos here*
we are already working on one. here is a sneak peak of our prototype:
![]()