⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (4 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In case it isn't obvious by now, I'm rushing out answers so I can go sleep :yolk:
you can do it turtur :nekolove: are there a lot still left?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Where's trashy :(

In the cold Canadian winter. If you find him, he's yours
I live in the small non-cold part of canada called vancouver, but funny thing is we're actually getting our first snow of the year right now. How did you know? :susPepe:
And yes, it's cold now, could use some bodies to warm up with :rosesmug:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
what kind of reality show will you guys be willing to do?

Run! BTS to crash the party :mgblush:
Wait i read the question wrong, i thought it was "which reality show would you wanna appear" :wimwim:

what kind of reality show will you guys be willing to do?

One where we just munch on food, cuz im hungry rn
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought I was almost at the end but there's still 18 more. Tomorrow it is!
yeah that really seems for the better.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I live in the small non-cold part of canada called vancouver, but funny thing is we're actually getting our first snow of the year right now. How did you know? :susPepe:
And yes, it's cold now, could use some bodies to warm up with :rosesmug:
Oh there's parts of Canada that aren't cold or don't see snow? :jisoosmh:
Ah yes, best way to stay warm :rosesmug: I like the use of plurals :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
As the supreme TurTur is signing out, I better be off to.
aNodNod.gif


I have to go out :c I'll join you guys later though :maheart:
I'll go out in a while too, but drunk Ozy will return later :lisalaugh:
Have fun sweet potato :pepeheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh there's parts of Canada that aren't cold or don't see snow? :jisoosmh:
Ah yes, best way to stay warm :rosesmug: I like the use of plurals :lisalaugh:
We get snow like once or twice a year only. We get rainy winters instead.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
As the supreme TurTur is signing out, I better be off to.
aNodNod.gif


I have to go out :c I'll join you guys later though :maheart:
Thanks for supporting! And stay out of trouble especially from fanfics! :chickill::pepeheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
SixNine lightstick design? *no innuendos here*

we are already working on one. here is a sneak peak of our prototype:

It's beautiful :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread