⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
:pepeheart:
It would probably be really fucked up considering the kinda ideas I get :yolk:
Like I'll have some characters and a general roadmap. But then I think "but what if A did this", and it's generally weird and disturbing :haylul:
A crackhead story is even more appreciated
aNodNod.gif
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I HAVE ALL OF UR ALBUMS

Keep my NSFW photocards to yourself tho, we don't want those leaked on the net and people seeing them for free :wimwim:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
psst! any content you’re planning to release for the fans?

I mean some r-rated content from @Ozymandias will find it's way to the surface someday, because of all his scandals :areyouforreal:
But other than you can expect us to release something when we are in need for money again!
:lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
favorite female soloist

Taeyeon :sanapray: Doesn't have ONE bad song honestly :pepeheart:
I like IU too but not as much as Taengoo. Chungha as well. But Taeyeon's vocals make me feel emotions in a way nobody else does :sj_weary:

Having said that, my fav soloist song is Full Moon by Sunmi lol. But overall, I'm team Taengoo.

Among underrated soloists, Eyedi deserves some love, check her out.


 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What is your dream Commercial Film and/or Endorsement deal?

Anything Cha Eunwoo does with female idols, I can do better and hopefully he doesn't get those CFs back ever again smh get that guy out of my sight I swear :irenecrazy::chickill:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
any lovable quirks of the members?

@Tir goes from very intellectual and intelligent to fun and humerous real quick
@Ozymandias always in a good mood, will laugh about 99% of your jokes
@perhapz very calm and never does stupid stuff, yet funny and cool
@AnotherKpopTrash very friendly and always good with conversations, you never expect him to be a senapai sometimes

@Walnutt good at disappearing when you need him and appearing when you don't need him :yolk:
I'm just kidding, Nutt's dedication when he gets into groups is very lovable (especially when it's RV)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how did the anon reach page 40 in just a few hours :queen: sixnine is truely on top
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
What is your dream Commercial Film and/or Endorsement deal?

Anything Cha Eunwoo does with female idols, I can do better and hopefully he doesn't get those CFs back ever again smh get that guy out of my sight I swear :irenecrazy::chickill:
Cha Eun Woo God. Cha Eun Woo king. :irenecrazy:

He's only third to TurTur and Yeo Jin God
aNodNod.gif
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Cha Eun Woo God. Cha Eun Woo king. :irenecrazy:

He's only third to TurTur and Yeo Jin God
aNodNod.gif
I hate him more than Kai and I really dislike Kai :irenecrazy:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I hate him more than Kai and I really dislike Kai :irenecrazy:
How can you not like a loveable, soft angel. He literally radiates happiness :irenecrazy:

Also, fake SuperM stan :chickill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread