⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (18 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah but like support the group too please :yolk:
Wdym, I support Nature already :jisoosmh: Oopsie My Bad and Bing Bing are bops, I even bought their album

But if you're talking about Hinapia, their debut song was not of my taste sorry :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If you had scandal, what would it be?

:nekosweat:
I'll let my members answer that :yolk:
Anything except sajaegi honestly, coz Sixnine doesn't need sajaegi with our lovely 6ixty9iners around :sakUwu:

Dating, drugs, gambling? Yeah I'll probably get busted :pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wdym, I support Nature already :jisoosmh: Oopsie My Bad and Bing Bing are bops, I even bought their album

But if you're talking about Hinapia, their debut song was not of my taste sorry :wimwim:
You bought the album? :nakypog:
You like Oopsie? :nakypog:

Drip was a bop but maybe the comeback will suit you more :umjicry:
They're a new rookie group, how can you not like them this is shocking :wimwim:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You bought the album? :nakypog:
You like Oopsie? :nakypog:

Drip was a bop but maybe the comeback will suit you more :umjicry:
They're a new rookie group, how can you not like them this is shocking :wimwim:
Ofc I like it :joycreep:
Did you think I was joking every time I talked about Oopise :haylul: It grew a lot on me
Yeah I bought it, but it didn't arrive yet

Yeah, no idea how my rookie-trash sensor didn't work with them :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Should I really say that here :welp:

I brush my teeth of course :sakUwu:
Actually no wait, I check all notifications on my phone like everyone does :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What was your last drink?

Blended scotch whiskey, just 2 mins ago.
Funnily enough it's my next drink as well, coming right up :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How many hours do you sleep in general?

Usually around 5-6 hours. When Liverpool has a late game, then I get around 4 hours of sleep at most but we mostly win these days so worth it :pepeheart:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Who is more talented; Tir or Walnutt?

Like... you can't mention their names in a sentence where you used the word "talent". Simply impossible to do and impossible to answer.
Exactly. Talented is too generic of a word. It doesn't paint the full picture of what we are. Godlike, awe-inspiring, masters of the craft; these are much better descriptors.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What was your last drink?

Blended scotch whiskey, just 2 mins ago.
Funnily enough it's my next drink as well, coming right up :lisalaugh:
Wait I left to sleep and you had just grabbed your first drink, are you still drink since that time? :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread