⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (4 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
SixNine ships in order of popularity?

1. OzyTrash - @Ozymandias x @AnotherKpopTrash - We'll have to wait and see how @potato's fanfic turns out :yolk:

2. BaeTur - @Baechu x @Tir - They are the masters of wholesome ships, that's why we call them Master...BaeTur ...moving on...

3. NuttHapz - @Walnutt x @perhapz - A simultaneously chaotic and rational couple. Some might call this couple a mishap, I can them a NuttHap.

Honourable mentions:

Turᵀᵘʳ - @Tir x all - Tir and all his clones get into one massive...let's not get into it
OZYOZYOZY oi oi oi - Ozy x himself - He reaches his true destiny and becomes a full Australian. Farken Hell Mate :pepecry1:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
When you get rich with fan money, what would be the first Car you buy?

We're getting a huge stretch limo and inviting all the fans in. :icgyu: Wait, that's @Ozymandias' line.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
what kind of reality show will you guys be willing to do?

Any and all, we gotta get our name out there, we have no shame. Even fear factor is an option.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
SixNine lightstick design? *no innuendos here*

Our lightstick features six separate attachments fully rotating and automatic, one attachment for each of the members.

...
Don't look at me like that, I swear there's no innuendos here.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm sending some questions.

Let's get to page 69!

@AnotherKpopTrash I see you have finally caught up and are now trying to avoid @Tir's belt 😝
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
any instruments you can play? or special skills?

I don't play any instruments, but what I do have is a very particular lack of skills, a lack of skills I have acquired over a very long career. I hope that is enough reason for you to stan :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Your contribution is appreciated :queen::queen::queen:
Yeah let's get it! But I gotta go soon though :nekoshy:
No worries.

I've sent about 20 questions for this entire anon so far lol. I'm going to send more for Sixnine to answer whenever you are free :).
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No worries.

I've sent about 20 questions for this entire anon so far lol. I'm going to send more for Sixnine to answer whenever you are free :).
What a god :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

keep'em coming, we'll get to them ASAP! :queen:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
who are the night owls and early birds?

@Tir is the only early bird, but I'm tempted to call @Tir a night owl too just because you'll find him just out of bed at 3am sometimes. :jisoosmh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
future careers you’re interested in?

Becoming CEO at SM Entertainment, so I can give RV the breaks and promotions they deserve.
This is why you are my bias bro!

:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread