- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
wow
wow
Yeah I'd say so and thanksGreat games for sure. Witcher 3 is a masterpiece! One of my own fave games of the decade.
Idle and Dreamcatcher! Great choices.
So you are now a Nevie and InSomnia too? If so, welcome to the fandoms!!
Let's get DC their first win this year!
Witcher 3 and RDR2 (I assume you mean 2?) are masterpieces. Both W3 & RDR2 would also make my own fave list from the past decade.
Congratz on the 69 lads!
And like @NASA said, on to page 169 now!
I sent numerous weird and wonderful questions last night lol. I'm actually quite curious about the answers some of you will give :P
PerfectionWhich member would you rather be stuck on an island with? Why?
@Tir is already in an island, it's called Australia
But anyway, he's pretty smart and would probably be the best bet to figure a way out. And if not, his extensive biology knowledge will help us collect food and stay alive.
With @perhapz and @AnotherKpopTrash, they'd make fine company but we'd eventually die after some philosophical discussions.
@Walnutt might kill me, and if it's @Baechu I might kill myself![]()
![]()
I woke up and was about to answer more anons but as soon as I opened the Responses page, everything was out of order so now I can't remember which ones I've answered
I just checked and![]()
I woke up and was about to answer more anons but as soon as I opened the Responses page, everything was out of order so now I can't remember which ones I've answered
No sorting optionI just checked and
How did this happen lmao, can we do some sorting to get it back in order?![]()
It looks to have magically fixed itself now, take a lookNo sorting optionwhat even happened
![]()
Huuuuuuuuuuuh? What theIt looks to have magically fixed itself now, take a look![]()
I chose the less painful way in the endPerfection![]()
![]()
Wait what![]()
I woke up and was about to answer more anons but as soon as I opened the Responses page, everything was out of order so now I can't remember which ones I've answered
No I actually saw them all jumbled up wtf was that seriously?Huuuuuuuuuuuh? What the
...huh?
I swear if you didn't see the responses being out of order as well, I thought I was trippin'
I'm glad it's fixed nowNo I actually saw them all jumbled up wtf was that seriously?
And when I opened it again, it refreshed itself, and everything was back in order![]()
Google back from a benderI'm glad it's fixed now![]()
Replying to this again bc I found this meme and I saw usIs it SAO again![]()
Hey, I actually like the first season. It was like a guilty pleasure anime for me back then.Replying to this again bc I found this meme and I saw us
![]()