⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (3 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations on killing this anon guys :sj_weary: :dab: you all are doing a great job
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Great games for sure. Witcher 3 is a masterpiece! One of my own fave games of the decade.



Idle and Dreamcatcher! Great choices.

So you are now a Nevie and InSomnia too? If so, welcome to the fandoms!!
:maheart:
Let's get DC their first win this year!



Witcher 3 and RDR2 (I assume you mean 2?) are masterpieces. Both W3 & RDR2 would also make my own fave list from the past decade.




Congratz on the 69 lads!

And like @NASA said, on to page 169 now! :lisalaugh:

I sent numerous weird and wonderful questions last night lol. I'm actually quite curious about the answers some of you will give :P
Yeah I'd say so and thanks :nekolove::nekolove:
I've always wanted to stan (G)I-dle, the members are so unique and diverse and fun. It's just that their titles never really captured me until Lion. :nekosweat:

And I was sleeping on dreamcatcher for too long
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Which member would you rather be stuck on an island with? Why?

@Tir is already in an island, it's called Australia :haylul:
But anyway, he's pretty smart and would probably be the best bet to figure a way out. And if not, his extensive biology knowledge will help us collect food and stay alive.
With @perhapz and @AnotherKpopTrash, they'd make fine company but we'd eventually die after some philosophical discussions.
@Walnutt might kill me, and if it's @Baechu I might kill myself
Perfection


:haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


I woke up and was about to answer more anons but as soon as I opened the Responses page, everything was out of order so now I can't remember which ones I've answered
:pepelook: seems like some detective work needs to be done
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


I woke up and was about to answer more anons but as soon as I opened the Responses page, everything was out of order so now I can't remember which ones I've answered
I just checked and :jisoosmh:
How did this happen lmao, can we do some sorting to get it back in order? :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


I woke up and was about to answer more anons but as soon as I opened the Responses page, everything was out of order so now I can't remember which ones I've answered
Wait what
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Huuuuuuuuuuuh? What the


...huh?

I swear if you didn't see the responses being out of order as well, I thought I was trippin'
No I actually saw them all jumbled up wtf was that seriously? :nakypog:
And when I opened it again, it refreshed itself, and everything was back in order :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No I actually saw them all jumbled up wtf was that seriously? :nakypog:
And when I opened it again, it refreshed itself, and everything was back in order :jisoosmh:
I'm glad it's fixed now :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Replying to this again bc I found this meme and I saw us

82589311_1204905483042381_6706782249511026688_n.jpg
Hey, I actually like the first season. It was like a guilty pleasure anime for me back then. :ilovebread:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread