- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Oh man, I'm actually not a huge fan of the first 2 seasonsTrick question. All of them
Oh man, I'm actually not a huge fan of the first 2 seasonsTrick question. All of them
I personally liked them but I guess they weren't as strong as the later seasons.Oh man, I'm actually not a huge fan of the first 2 seasons
![]()
Yeah, I think it's just hard for me to appreciate the first two because they were still figuring their characters out.I personally liked them but I guess they weren't as strong as the later seasons.
If you seriously asked me which would be my favorite season, I'd probably go with 3 or 4. Season 3 for Charlie and Dennis singing "Dayman", Mac being suspected as a serial killer, pretty much the whole season really. Season 4 had "The Nightman Cometh"
To get an idea of how it lookswhat the ... why is it being weird ...
that looks hella confusingTo get an idea of how it looks
![]()
The form says these are the most recent questions
![]()
Eyyyydo you have a weird smell you like?
I love the smell of gas.
Idk if this is considered weird, but I also love the smell when you blow out a candle.
Fo you have a weird smell you like?
The smell of a burnt out match or candle