⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (3 Viewers)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Oh man, I'm actually not a huge fan of the first 2 seasons
:umjicry:
I personally liked them but I guess they weren't as strong as the later seasons.

If you seriously asked me which would be my favorite season, I'd probably go with 3 or 4. Season 3 for Charlie and Dennis singing "Dayman", Mac being suspected as a serial killer, pretty much the whole season really. Season 4 had "The Nightman Cometh"
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I personally liked them but I guess they weren't as strong as the later seasons.

If you seriously asked me which would be my favorite season, I'd probably go with 3 or 4. Season 3 for Charlie and Dennis singing "Dayman", Mac being suspected as a serial killer, pretty much the whole season really. Season 4 had "The Nightman Cometh"
Yeah, I think it's just hard for me to appreciate the first two because they were still figuring their characters out.

And you are correct with season 4. Nightman Cometh destroys everything in its path. Although I'm personally weak towards The Cereal Defense as one of my favorite episodes
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
what was the last thing you bought

The red bull that I'm currently drinking. If you mean a bigger purchase, I bought all RV korean releases besides Rookie (bc it was sold out :joshmeh: ), their seasons greetings, and their lightstick.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
To get an idea of how it looks

1579113160293.png


The form says these are the most recent questions

that looks hella confusing
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
do you have a weird smell you like?

I love the smell of gas.
Idk if this is considered weird, but I also love the smell when you blow out a candle.
Eyyyy

Fo you have a weird smell you like?

The smell of a burnt out match or candle
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
most biggest fight in the group, who was involved and what caused it

hm. We've had a few misunderstandings just because you can't always catch the little details when texting, but never actually a fight.

Although @Baechu and I were involved in a Reveluv war that ended in way too much money being spent
:wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread