- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
SameLike I watched Food Wars for Erina and Alice, understandable![]()
Who is your room partner and do you get along with them ?
I think I've secretly been roomed with @Baechu
I can't think of any other explanation for my sudden love for Red Velvet
Here's the compulsory tag 10 users and say something nice anon <3
Who do I tag
@dooh the best <3
@Uaena Lory-chan Ichiban
@emanresu and @DrewB I always enjoy your threads
@Skinnny my best dongsaeng, make me proud
@blueberries best girlSorry I've been kinda not well and busy last few days, we'll catch up on what we were supposed to soon!
@Kiseki love the tournaments and thanks for the indirect like spam yesterday
@Darjeeling thanks for always supporting us despite your exams looming close. Hardworking Darj
@Darkyoda47 Miss you bruh, come back!
@eclipsoul I feel our tastes are pretty similar, so congrats![]()
Stan RV is transmitted via listening to any RV song. Then you fall for the members. After that you are stanning RV and loving every moment of it.![]()
I wonder how "stan RV" is transmitted
Taste, Alice is top tier waifuLike I watched Food Wars for Erina and Alice, understandable![]()
Alice best girl. Alice > ErinaTaste, Alice is top tier waifu![]()
Definitely, she was fun through the seasons. I didn't rly warm up to Erina until towards the end. Though the story isn't quite over yet, but almostAlice best girl. Alice > Erina
Yodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Do it