⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (2 Viewers)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Here's the compulsory tag 10 users and say something nice anon <3

Who do I tag :jisoosmh:

@dooh the best <3
@Uaena Lory-chan Ichiban :pepeheart:
@emanresu and @DrewB I always enjoy your threads :sanapray:
@Skinnny my best dongsaeng, make me proud :sakUwu:
@blueberries best girl :nekolove: Sorry I've been kinda not well and busy last few days, we'll catch up on what we were supposed to soon!
@Kiseki love the tournaments and thanks for the indirect like spam yesterday :jenniesmug:
@Darjeeling thanks for always supporting us despite your exams looming close. Hardworking Darj :pepeheart:
@Darkyoda47 Miss you bruh, come back!
@eclipsoul I feel our tastes are pretty similar, so congrats :taesip:
:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master


I wonder how "stan RV" is transmitted
Stan RV is transmitted via listening to any RV song. Then you fall for the members. After that you are stanning RV and loving every moment of it.

Some may take awhile to catch on to stanning, but they'll get there eventually. If not, they are strange folk.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Alice best girl. Alice > Erina
Definitely, she was fun through the seasons. I didn't rly warm up to Erina until towards the end. Though the story isn't quite over yet, but almost :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread