- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,039
- Reactions Received
- 59,194
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 487,329
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
I still miss Dreamcatcher's Victorian era horror concept biiig time. But I'll not complain this time. Siyeon could sing her grocery list and I would buy the song!I still miss Dreamcatcher's Victorian era horror conecpt
true trueeeI still miss Dreamcatcher's Victorian era horror concept biiig time. But I'll not complain this time. Siyeon could sing her grocery list and I would buy the song!
I understand that Dreamcatcher Company wants to experience with different musical styles and concepts, although I don't like most of Dreamcatcher's newer and more catchier songs. They are ok, but they are just ok.true trueee
I just think they could do so much more with the concept.
Liked the Hear/See/speak no evil era, but everythng after that just doesn't excite me anymore...
yupI understand that Dreamcatcher Company wants to experience with different musical styles and concepts, although I don't like most of Dreamcatcher's newer and more catchier songs. They are ok, but they are just ok.
I don't understand why Dreamcatcher left a niche behind that is still unfilled (there is still no other K-Pop group with a continuous dark mystery/horror concept). Even Dreamcatcher's OOTD-concept (narcissism, self destructive behavior) would work so much better with a horror concept - instead there seem to be quite a few fans that don't get the message of the song.
Do you know Oscar Wilde's novel 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'? It's a rather popular gothic/victorian horror story about ... narcissism. How could Dreamcatcher Company misses that chance?
![]()