New MV 시연 SIYEON (Dreamcatcher) '시작' (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Really good!
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
Goodness gracious!
I want a chil ... no ... solo album from you! I'd not survive listening to it completely, but please kill me! :kokorohappy:

THE voice of Dreamcatcher - sorry SuA, I love you too :pepeheart:


With more Rock vibes this song would be a deluxe version, but tastes differ and I don't really care.

I still miss Dreamcatcher's Victorian era horror conecpt
I still miss Dreamcatcher's Victorian era horror concept biiig time. But I'll not complain this time. Siyeon could sing her grocery list and I would buy the song!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I still miss Dreamcatcher's Victorian era horror concept biiig time. But I'll not complain this time. Siyeon could sing her grocery list and I would buy the song!
true trueee
I just think they could do so much more with the concept.
Liked the Hear/See/speak no evil era, but everythng after that just doesn't excite me anymore...
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: fdonce and Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
true trueee
I just think they could do so much more with the concept.
Liked the Hear/See/speak no evil era, but everythng after that just doesn't excite me anymore...
I understand that Dreamcatcher Company wants to experience with different musical styles and concepts, although I don't like most of Dreamcatcher's newer and more catchier songs. They are ok, but they are just ok.

I don't understand why Dreamcatcher left a niche behind that is still unfilled (there is still no other K-Pop group with a continuous dark mystery/horror concept). Even Dreamcatcher's OOTD-concept (narcissism, self destructive behavior) would work so much better with a horror concept - instead there seem to be quite a few fans that don't get the message of the song.

Do you know Oscar Wilde's novel 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'? It's a rather popular gothic/victorian horror story about ... narcissism. How could Dreamcatcher Company misses that chance?
:jisoosmh:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Belgizen and fdonce

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand that Dreamcatcher Company wants to experience with different musical styles and concepts, although I don't like most of Dreamcatcher's newer and more catchier songs. They are ok, but they are just ok.

I don't understand why Dreamcatcher left a niche behind that is still unfilled (there is still no other K-Pop group with a continuous dark mystery/horror concept). Even Dreamcatcher's OOTD-concept (narcissism, self destructive behavior) would work so much better with a horror concept - instead there seem to be quite a few fans that don't get the message of the song.

Do you know Oscar Wilde's novel 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'? It's a rather popular gothic/victorian horror story about ... narcissism. How could Dreamcatcher Company misses that chance?
:jisoosmh:
yup

tbh i think that people are afraid that they'll be seen as copy cats, but insomnia were so supportive when Purplekiss revealed their predebut song My Heart Skip a Beat (from what i saw at least)

we need a group doing the horror concept
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread