Fanart Sketchbook tour! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship



I finished my sketchbook finally a few days ago ^^ this was two years of work!
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Angel and Devil, the Namjoon one, the Birthday Jimin one, Jimin in October, who was it with red stripes???
Jungkook with his rainbow-like hair ♥, the clown girl, I also really love the girl with green leaf (?)
Jinyoung, you did a drawing of Wen Kexing! aghhh and Baekhyun ♥

and I didn´t hear the title of the show that you recommended but the boy looked hella nice


your voice is so girly, awwwww, it´s cute :D


now I´m depressed I can´t draw :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Angel and Devil, the Namjoon one, the Birthday Jimin one, Jimin in October, who was it with red stripes???
Jungkook with his rainbow-like hair ♥, the clown girl, I also really love the girl with green leaf (?)
Jinyoung, you did a drawing of Wen Kexing! aghhh and Baekhyun ♥

and I didn´t hear the title of the show that you recommended but the boy looked hella nice


your voice is so girly, awwwww, it´s cute :D

now I´m depressed I can´t draw :D
Kang Daniel was the one with glasses and stripes, and also!!! It’s called Legend of Tang and AHHHHHH it’s an actual cinematic masterpiece with all the character designs, please watch please watch! It’s bl of course so you’ll like it :)
I always unconsciously pitch my voice really high when im talking about my fandoms for reason lol, so I just end up sounding like a mouse most of the time :haylul:
Thank you for watching the video <33333 you’re too nice eeek
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Kang Daniel was the one with glasses and stripes, and also!!! It’s called Legend of Tang and AHHHHHH it’s an actual cinematic masterpiece with all the character designs, please watch please watch! It’s bl of course so you’ll like it :)
I always unconsciously pitch my voice really high when im talking about my fandoms for reason lol, so I just end up sounding like a mouse most of the time :haylul:
Thank you for watching the video <33333 you’re too nice eeek
Aghh Daniel ♥♥. I love him in general. He is so confident and yet humble. I really live when you keep it simple and add just like one colour if my description makes sense 😂. Ohh I will watch it after I am done with WoH and The Drama King which is apparently a cheesyfest but who cares. Gotta cry over Xingchen. I do hope work is gonna be progressively easier or I will be allowed to start slacking before summer so yay 😔😏.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Also do more do more😔😎♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Aghh Daniel ♥♥. I love him in general. He is so confident and yet humble. I really live when you keep it simple and add just like one colour if my description makes sense 😂. Ohh I will watch it after I am done with WoH and The Drama King which is apparently a cheesyfest but who cares. Gotta cry over Xingchen. I do hope work is gonna be progressively easier or I will be allowed to start slacking before summer so yay 😔😏.
yes Daniel is the sweetest boy I love him too, so talented and considerate
Ah yes I am totally keeping it simple, not just being lazy hmmm ^^
Report back to me how the drama king is then!!! I need a detailed account of all the scenes where the baby looks esp lovely!
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yes Daniel is the sweetest boy I love him too, so talented and considerate
Ah yes I am totally keeping it simple, not just being lazy hmmm ^^
Report back to me how the drama king is then!!! I need a detailed account of all the scenes where the baby looks esp lovely!
I will spam you with screenshots of course. Also Zi Shou in that general uniform and his hair up, I can't...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
omg i lovee!! its so cute :sanapray: i see that hanahaki one lmao ur welcome 💅

you keep improving and improving :bigcatclap:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
omg i lovee!! its so cute :sanapray: i see that hanahaki one lmao ur welcome 💅

you keep improving and improving :bigcatclap:
Write some more amazing fanfiction to be inspired by !!!! But not hanahaki. Anything but that. I’m still devastated from that horrific ending of yours.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Write some more amazing fanfiction to be inspired by !!!! But not hanahaki. Anything but that. I’m still devastated from that horrific ending of yours.
:pikasmart: i gochu
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread