Rumor Skinnny tells you her opinion of you (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
:worry: no he doesnt
You probably have an idea that you are one of my favourites
In addition to me being your daughter in the family tree, you are actually like a father to me
I love your unique humor, your childish trolling and your tiny laugh :maheart:
I had to stay awake in ramadan and I kept myself up by talking to you in threads, I cherish such moments
To sum it up, you're great
plus points for pings
I'm glad you feel that way :sanapray:

You are a daughter that is always present, even with the time zones being so apart, and you're funny and smart

Thx for being the best daughter a father could wish for :sakUwu:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have seen very little of you around :jisoosmh:
nonetheless, you seem nice
yeah i came here like a mouth ago so there like only to pep who know me my twin @MinSquishy and my friend @YouNiceKeepGoin those are the main people there other tho. Maybe later you'll get to know me well See ya
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
:sakUwu:
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Make me proud with something Shakespearean here :taesip:
I can only do so much provided you are the subject here :taesip:
Lol jokes aside, I feel like you are one of the most friendly and likeable users here
My first impression of you was a humorous, fun-loving and free spirited uncle and it still hasn't changed :llama_squish:
It's nice to see how you are so positive despite all the responsibilities and burdens of adult life
Keep being the great 3 year old you are :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread