Rumor Skinnny tells you her opinion of you (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can only do so much provided you are the subject here :taesip:
Lol jokes aside, I feel like you are one of the most friendly and likeable users here
My first impression of you was a humorous, fun-loving and free spirited uncle and it still hasn't changed :llama_squish:
It's nice to see how you are so positive despite all the responsibilities and burdens of adult life
Keep being the great 3 year old you are :maheart:
Wow that's more than I expected :taesip:
And you'll forever be my favorite dongsaeng coz you're adorably evil and smol and sassy :maheart:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
sweet and cheery like little sugar balls lol
As a dull person, I am fond of your energetic self and I like seeing you around the forum always contributing positively to threads
You are also initiative so plus points
WoW
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
loona bless :sanapray:

I am curious about your opinion on me
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
loona bless :sanapray:

I am curious about your opinion on me
Loona bless :sanapray:
Well, I find your personality to be the perfect blend of everything. Interactive but not over the top, fun and cheery yet still calm, nice and sweet but not naive.
I still haven't found any trait in you that might be unlikeable.
So loona bless
And jen is the best :sanapray:
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Skinnny-chan TT
koduku chan :llama_wave:
Truthfully, I haven't encountered someone more kind hearted than you. You are emotionally mature and an intelligent being. Your midnight pondering threads are what I look forward to. You're the embodiment of everything I find respectable in a person. You are so kind yet so strong.
And your contributions in the mental health thread are also there.
Truly deserving of the best :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
sup skinny
Who this :pepelook:

Just kidding lol
Well, you're the precious victim of my bullying
I know that you're older than me but I cannot help viewing you as a little brother whom I like to tease but I also lob him lots :maheart:
You're like the pure child of this forum (even though you're totally not pure, partially thanks to ozy)
You rarely type big sentences or something except "stan rv" :worry: yet I still enjoy conversing with you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread