- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
You don't have to watch the series before getting into it but I can definitely recommend it. Season 1 might be one of the best Seasons of any storytelling game and it really gets you invested a lot. I don't think there ever was someone who didn't cry in S1. While S2 is still good, it's miles always from S1 and S3 takes the past story a bit out of the loop, with the final season however, second coming to S1. They really improved it a lot from the past 2 seasons and the DLC's.I have never played this before. Do you recommend? I never watched the series before either?
However I love storyline games. I am playing Life is Strange 2 currently
I shall try! When I am not poor haha. I don’t usually cry but if I do, I definitely will let you know. I surprise myself! LolYou don't have to watch the series before getting into it but I can definitely recommend it. Season 1 might be one of the best Seasons of any storytelling game and it really gets you invested a lot. I don't think there ever was someone who didn't cry in S1. While S2 is still good, it's miles always from S1 and S3 takes the past story a bit out of the loop, with the final season however, second coming to S1. They really improved it a lot from the past 2 seasons and the DLC's.
Definitely play Season 1 and if you like it I can only recommend you to play through the rest as well