Skybound "The Walking Dead - Broken Toys" Episode 3 Trailer [FORMER TELLTALEGAMES] (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
NOOOOOO, LEE'S "HEY SWEET PEA" AT THE END.. :pepecry1:AND LITTLE CLEMENTINE.. WHYYYY :pepecry2:my heart hurts

Anyway, finallyyyyyy! I'm soooo excited for this. Right after the whole TellTale mess happened, I was starting to lose hope of the game ever being finished. Bless Skybound. Now, let's see if Clem lives because if she doesn't.. :chickill::chickill:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have never played this before. Do you recommend? I never watched the series before either?
However I love storyline games. I am playing Life is Strange 2 currently
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have never played this before. Do you recommend? I never watched the series before either?
However I love storyline games. I am playing Life is Strange 2 currently
You don't have to watch the series before getting into it but I can definitely recommend it. Season 1 might be one of the best Seasons of any storytelling game and it really gets you invested a lot. I don't think there ever was someone who didn't cry in S1. While S2 is still good, it's miles always from S1 and S3 takes the past story a bit out of the loop, with the final season however, second coming to S1. They really improved it a lot from the past 2 seasons and the DLC's.
Definitely play Season 1 and if you like it I can only recommend you to play through the rest as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: TWIZZLER

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You don't have to watch the series before getting into it but I can definitely recommend it. Season 1 might be one of the best Seasons of any storytelling game and it really gets you invested a lot. I don't think there ever was someone who didn't cry in S1. While S2 is still good, it's miles always from S1 and S3 takes the past story a bit out of the loop, with the final season however, second coming to S1. They really improved it a lot from the past 2 seasons and the DLC's.
Definitely play Season 1 and if you like it I can only recommend you to play through the rest as well
I shall try! When I am not poor haha. I don’t usually cry but if I do, I definitely will let you know. I surprise myself! Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread