Traded SKZ IN April Fools (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,454
Reactions Received
75,523
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,367
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
1652717663518.png

I’ll trade him for
1 Rare + 1 common
Or 3 commons

Down to negotiate if you have at least one in this list
I’m looking for
MX Rare: Jooheon, I.M
SVT: any Rares
Seveteen: any BSS
any Black Butler (except ciel, Sebastian, Elizabeth, lau, and madam red, and William)

or an equal limited if it’s mx or svt. Do they have any I don’t remember.
Lit says mx valentine so mx valentine is in the list tooooo
​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Exi and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
1652717663518.png

I’ll trade him for
1 Rare + 1 common
Or 3 commons


I’m looking for
MX Rare: Jooheon, I.M
SVT: any Rares
Seveteen: any BSS
any Black Butler (except ciel, Sebastian, Elizabeth, lau, and madam red, and William)

or an equal limited if it’s mx or svt. Do they have any I don’t remember. ​
there are mx valentines:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,010
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hv the BSS DK n Treasure Doyoung rare/nct haechan rare or other rares im not keeping if ur interested. Take a look n almost ant bg rare is available, i cant rmbr which are on hold/in negotiation rn. Or 3 bg commons if u can find 3 tat are tradeable/not in my collecting/on hold?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,454
Reactions Received
75,523
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,367
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I hv the BSS DK n Treasure Doyoung rare/nct haechan rare or other rares im not keeping if ur interested. Take a look n almost ant bg rare is available, i cant rmbr which are on hold/in negotiation rn. Or 3 bg commons if u can find 3 tat are tradeable/not in my collecting/on hold?
I shall do some extensive research when I get home.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread