Intro Slip and Slide Into My Life (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Hello i cheerful tae short for taeyoung witch is not my real name T-T but/.......... i wish it was i'm a otaku an also i'm cheerful kind with a hidden smart ass that i let out when i'm online cause if i was online a very simi-mean woman that i call mom would kill me any

Do not worry. I welcome all. Anyone who exists will become my friend soon enough :sakUwu: I hope we get along and that I see you more <3
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
maybe someone should reply to me because she left him on read :welp:
:sadcat: maybe because she missed her friend alot and he didn't reply to her memes or anything and she felt she annoyed him to death and has avoided talking about it because that's whack to feel sad over when she wants the best for her friends but she also misses them
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
:sadcat: maybe because she missed her friend alot and he didn't reply to her memes or anything and she felt she annoyed him to death and has avoided talking about it because that's whack to feel sad over when she wants the best for her friends but she also misses them
maybe he has exams:pepecry2:
Also i dont remember u sending me memes :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg Koa :sanapray: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
welcome back home sweetheart. it has been too long since you visited the forum
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
i don't think i've ever seen a better introduction than this :sanapray:
I hope you see how much of my personality is built exactly like this introduction because my plan is to convert everyone into a pyramid scheme that will slowly knock out all of Illuminati's plans. Also HI AGAIN IVE SEEN YOU.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Lets have some fun baby :llama_flirt:
tenor (11).gif
We're finally on the same platform which means chaos will ensue because I love to light things on fire. LETS DO IT BB. Help me form my diamond life cult
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
omg Koa :sanapray: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
welcome back home sweetheart. it has been too long since you visited the forum
First time I've been called sweet heart and it's by the purest girl in the world to exist. I forgot my login but I am HERE NOW. Now born as a Lucky Charm. Hopefully I can spam you since with this quartine. I'm working on annoying everyone more with messages~ Aye
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
maybe he has exams:pepecry2:
Also i dont remember u sending me memes :wimwim:
I'll slide in your DM's with the goods soon since > have a social media where I can give you the goods quick.

Don't worry. This drug talk is all an act. The only things I do in large amounts are fries. With lots of salt. Deep fried salt.

I'll give you more memes. I didn't know if you liked them.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
First time I've been called sweet heart and it's by the purest girl in the world to exist. I forgot my login but I am HERE NOW. Now born as a Lucky Charm. Hopefully I can spam you since with this quartine. I'm working on annoying everyone more with messages~ Aye
aww you are the purest girl in the world tho :maheart: yes let's spam each other and have fun. ~ aye
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and LeeriaYa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread