- Joined
- 24 March 2020
- Messages
- 618
- Reactions Received
- 1,365
- Location
- The Dao
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Carat
- Gender
- Female
I'm gonna keep this short and I'm gonna keep this simple and sweet. Human interaction is a need for many people of the world. We need it to survive and we need it to not lose our minds. I'll be sliding a list of rules to obey under your doorway about what you need to know about this attention seeking human such as myself
I'm a Capricorn because my friends keep telling me about my horoscope,but who else is a Capricorn? Joshua Hong and that explains I was actually born into the K-POP fandoms as a Carat.
(My ultimate bias is The8 actually. Joshua is my seventeen 2nd bias,and I'm trying to make sure Evie doesn't take The8)
My name...is LeeriaYa,or you may call me Koala. I have been reborn as Lucky and I will not be here as long or even as active because my attention span is as weak as my will to stay up and not take naps. This may be the only day I'm here? Who knows. I keep myself guessing because I don't like to have a schedule. I'm a University student for the Art and Minor in Audio Engineering. I make whack remixes,and both of my majors are main shots for jokes. Here's my favorite because I like to tell jokes
"Wow. You're an Art Major. How is that going?? What side walk of what street will you sleep on?"
Anywhere I can be near your mother.
I enjoy video games and if you got a system. I probably have a system because I don't know how to talk to people and that's why during these times I flourish and grow as a human being.
Just message me on any of my media,or slide into my discord box where you may be left on a cliff hangar. I'll make It dramatic
Summary: LeeriaYa(Koala),forgot password to past accounts and was too lazy to restore it has made a profile called Lucky,the Joshua Hong Fangirl,and is an Art Major and talks in a poetry like format.
I'm a Capricorn because my friends keep telling me about my horoscope,but who else is a Capricorn? Joshua Hong and that explains I was actually born into the K-POP fandoms as a Carat.
(My ultimate bias is The8 actually. Joshua is my seventeen 2nd bias,and I'm trying to make sure Evie doesn't take The8)
My name...is LeeriaYa,or you may call me Koala. I have been reborn as Lucky and I will not be here as long or even as active because my attention span is as weak as my will to stay up and not take naps. This may be the only day I'm here? Who knows. I keep myself guessing because I don't like to have a schedule. I'm a University student for the Art and Minor in Audio Engineering. I make whack remixes,and both of my majors are main shots for jokes. Here's my favorite because I like to tell jokes
"Wow. You're an Art Major. How is that going?? What side walk of what street will you sleep on?"
Anywhere I can be near your mother.
I enjoy video games and if you got a system. I probably have a system because I don't know how to talk to people and that's why during these times I flourish and grow as a human being.
Just message me on any of my media,or slide into my discord box where you may be left on a cliff hangar. I'll make It dramatic
Summary: LeeriaYa(Koala),forgot password to past accounts and was too lazy to restore it has made a profile called Lucky,the Joshua Hong Fangirl,and is an Art Major and talks in a poetry like format.
Last edited: