Rumor SM are clowning Sone again (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ugh that makes me so annoyed. I just want a regular physical CD, is that too much to ask? If I wanted a digital copy (that's not overpriced AF) I would just buy it off iTunes...

Especially since SM seem to be experimenting this with SNSD/RV. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't sales lower for kihno albums?
The only upside is they give ya all the cards.
i have actually started buying the versions just for the cards its cheaper, even though i do not own a smart phone :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
SM are absolute trash.

Yoona is currently getting viciously attacked online through false reports and people leaving a lot of hateful comments and SM are remaining mute! They never act on their females being targeted!
Wait I haven't seen this.

What false report?

What are they attacking her for?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Wait I haven't seen this.

What false report?

What are they attacking her for?
Yoona has been getting a lot of hate over whether she has gotten plastic surgery... And Weibo articles fabricated false statements from SM. And yet SM have remained quiet throughout all of this.
This just further proves that SM doesn't give a shit about their female groups and that they'll only get involved if it involves their bgs...

What is Kinho?
And I thought some tea was known before my sources released it
Kihno is the biggest pile of shit in the world and I am yet to find someone who actually likes this format.

What Is Kihno Album And How Does It Work
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Didn't Apple even remove the 3.5mm jacks from their phones or something? As if Kihno wasn't already a bother to use lol...
I seriously don't even know anyone who buys the Kihno versions to actually use them, they just want the photo cards. Like what is even the point??
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wasn't there a bundle for Korean fans of the Kihno Concert plus 2 perfume scents that Taeyeon made?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread