Rumor SM are clowning Sone again (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


Kihno.....

KIHNO?!?!?!

SM? What the fuck?!

​


I somewhat accepted giving us Oh!GG's album on Kihno. Though very reluctantly.... But releasing Taeyeon's 's concert video on Kihno?! Who the hell wants to watch a full concert through their phone?!?!

Seriously... Why must SM act this way towards Sone? Why can't we just get our albums and concert videos through the normal platforms? What's wrong about the dvd and blu ray format? You give that format to every other group and fandom so why not us as well?

Once again.. Fuck SM and how they constantly clown Sone.

@SM



@Golden_Wishes @JungYoda @RandAlThor @kddicted @emanresu have you seen this bullshit yet?
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SM ain't shit and hasn't been for years.
Although we must appreciate how they keep surprising us with their bullshittery
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
SM ain't shit and hasn't been for years.
Although we must appreciate how they keep surprising us with their bullshittery
Basically what I want to do to SM right now for their shittery towards us
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
they are really pushing khino and i feel like it's cause they are so sure we'll buy it

Luckily only one version of Chen's album is khino
Seems that SM are only pulling this "we're only giving you stuff in kihno format" stunt on Sone and Reveluvs....
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
can somebody explain what kihno is? what is this BS...?
Its a ugly ass thing that you can only use if you've downloaded the app and have it plugged into your phone...



Literally... The songs and 'photobook' are all on that and you can only access it whenever its plugged into your phone. So a album is bad enough. But a whole damn concert?!
And they charge you the same amount as a album/dvd as well. SM really are taking the piss with this shit!
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Smh looks like I'll be watching fancams of the concert on youtube instead
I might buy it just so that I am supporting Taeyeon... But will I download a copy of the concert? Yes! Because I don't want to watch it through my phone screen. I had to do the same for Red Velvet's Red Room in Seoul concert.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Why am I not surprised?
By this point in time I just expect SM to always treat Soshi and RV like shit. And anything that looks like a improvement is just a mildly pleasant surprise.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Its a ugly ass thing that you can only use if you've downloaded the app and have it plugged into your phone...



Literally... The songs and 'photobook' are all on that and you can only access it whenever its plugged into your phone. So a album is bad enough. But a whole damn concert?!
And they charge you the same amount as a album/dvd as well. SM really are taking the piss with this shit!
Ugh that makes me so annoyed. I just want a regular physical CD, is that too much to ask? If I wanted a digital copy (that's not overpriced AF) I would just buy it off iTunes...

Especially since SM seem to be experimenting this with SNSD/RV. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't sales lower for kihno albums?
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Ugh that makes me so annoyed. I just want a regular physical CD, is that too much to ask? If I wanted a digital copy (that's not overpriced AF) I would just buy it off iTunes...

Especially since SM seem to be experimenting this with SNSD/RV. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't sales lower for kihno albums?
Oh!GG has the highest selling Kihno album at 43,000+.... The girls would've easily sold 100,000+ if SM released the album in the normal format!

But I guess that Kihno is the only format that SM will give to Sone and Reveluvs from now and into the future....
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Literally despise SM tbh
SM are absolute trash.

Yoona is currently getting viciously attacked online through false reports and people leaving a lot of hateful comments and SM are remaining mute! They never act on their females being targeted!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That sucks, I mean that really sucks.

Did she do concerts in Japan, because if so that might be released, and that will definitely be in a DVD/Blu Ray format.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I can't understand the business thinking here.

Why on Earth would you want to release your music on an inferior platform that isn't in widespread adoption.

It doesn't make economic sense.

Unless some SM exec has ties or interests in Khino and is diverting business there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread