- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,381
- Reactions Received
- 53,169
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 426,236
- Gender
- Female
@Jumping Boa @Cassiopeia @ELF @Exo-L @Reveluv @NCTzen @WayZenNi @My
@Jumping Boa @Cassiopeia @ELF @Exo-L @Reveluv @NCTzen @WayZenNi @My
This is mistaken its an album not smtown stages.holy shit, this is gonna be great
edit: actually nvm everything else i hear about smtown indicated that it's going to hell so
the info is from sm IG account where they say remake stages for smtown live seoul (link) & From what I read about Yeri's statement (I’m assuming this is the one you’re referencing in the link?), she mentioned that she would only perform as part of Red Velvet. My guess is that she meant she won't participate in special collaboration stages with other artists. The "remake stage" could technically fall under Red Velvet's main performances, but since Wendy won't be participating anymore, they may not perform the remake at all. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens, but that’s my understanding of the situation. Of course, I could be wrong, I just quoted the title from SM's Instagram post.This is mistaken its an album not smtown stages.
Yeri has already confirmed there are no special stages for red velvet.
oh ok, damn :( i listen to the albums anyway so let's seeThis is mistaken its an album not smtown stages.
Yeri has already confirmed there are no special stages for red velvet.
Well they have been lying thru their @#$#% for months so.. I could also have got it wrong all the stuff i saw was it was like teh other SM winter albums but all switched covers this year. That could have ment they were doing them at sm town like say beautiful Christmas.the info is from sm IG account where they say remake stages for smtown live seoul (link) & From what I read about Yeri's statement (I’m assuming this is the one you’re referencing in the link?), she mentioned that she would only perform as part of Red Velvet. My guess is that she meant she won't participate in special collaboration stages with other artists. The "remake stage" could technically fall under Red Velvet's main performances, but since Wendy won't be participating anymore, they may not perform the remake at all. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens, but that’s my understanding of the situation. Of course, I could be wrong, I just quoted the title from SM's Instagram post.
![]()
Well if they could be lying there’s no reason to believe these aren’t stages either. At that point we just need to wait for it to actually happen to know. As for the gender thing, boy groups can cover girl groups and vice versa. Pissing off their artists does seem to be quite likely what’ll throw this all off thoughWell they have been lying thru their @#$#% for months so.. I could also have got it wrong all the stuff i saw was it was like teh other SM winter albums but all switched covers this year. That could have ment they were doing them at sm town like say beautiful Christmas.
on the up side i think tvxq was given as being covered by one of the nct groups on that page. ( wave is nct ) They actually remembered f(x).
Its hilarious that there is no snsd to cover anything. They have at best 2 gg to preform and 4 gg to cover out of 12 and no BoA cover... And that is with RV being the youngest group on the to be covered list.
And are there any sm groups that have not covered HOT/TVXQ/SES? ect NCT has done a ton of tvxq and SJ. didnt they do growl a while back too.
And it has appeared that they are pissing off existing artists left and right.
Yeri, Wendy
Taeyeon
Yesung
Changmin
are just the ones i have seen.
Well it looks like there are stages. Yeri's statement was true she did not participate.Well if they could be lying there’s no reason to believe these aren’t stages either. At that point we just need to wait for it to actually happen to know. As for the gender thing, boy groups can cover girl groups and vice versa. Pissing off their artists does seem to be quite likely what’ll throw this all off though