- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Team first most likely.She is popular and sings well. What was SM thinking about ?
Last ot4 or ot3?Do you really think that she wanted one though? I mean, she looked so unenthusiastic during f(x)'s last stage when they performed at SMTOWN LIVE...
OT3... Luna and Amber looked so happy to be on stage and Krystal looked more as though she was there because she had to be. I kinda got the feeling that she was doing as a favour to the other two to be honest...Last ot4 or ot3?
I don't think she likes idol music, she'd probably go more the indie route
Yeah Krystal's range as a performer is mildly interested to annoyed she's thereOT3... Luna and Amber looked so happy to be on stage and Krystal looked more as though she was there because she had to be. I kinda got the feeling that she was doing as a favour to the other two to be honest...
In fairness, she could've been nervous, holding back tears etc. you never know what's really going through someone's mind...Yeah Krystal's range as a performer is mildly interested to annoyed she's there
Maybe she wanted closure. Apparently she was bawling offstage