SM & Ekkomk Writer Calls Out Company (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't get things like this. Like ofc it's important to speak up, but you shouldn't rly force people to do that? Protest shouldn't be some kind of trend everybody needs to hop on. And I find it bit hypocritical that tons of plp didn't say anything for HK and some that said were punished by companies, and i'm speaking of American companies here..
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't get things like this. Like ofc it's important to speak up, but you shouldn't rly force people to do that? Protest shouldn't be some kind of trend everybody needs to hop on. And I find it bit hypocritical that tons of plp didn't say anything for HK and some that said were punished by companies, and i'm speaking of American companies here..
American Companies speaking against China? We both know they could never risk that good Chinese money.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm, well as RandAl mentioned until she takes this to court, which she could probably do I can't say I believe her tho I do sympathize if it's true.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I don't get things like this. Like ofc it's important to speak up, but you shouldn't rly force people to do that? Protest shouldn't be some kind of trend everybody needs to hop on. And I find it bit hypocritical that tons of plp didn't say anything for HK and some that said were punished by companies, and i'm speaking of American companies here..
This is the real reason POCs, and particular black fans, make such a fuss about appropriation. It's so easy to take AAVE, black style, black sound and make it trendy and be successful but people are dead silent at times like this. If they don't care about black people or black fans, why do they feel so entitled to the culture?

I suppose BLM isn't as strictly political as HK. It's largely based in the US but can pretty much be applied everywhere, that's why several other countries are having their own movement. Supporting BLM isn't a direct condemnation of the American government like supporting HK and Taiwan is condemning Chinese control
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is the real reason POCs, and particular black fans, make such a fuss about appropriation. It's so easy to take AAVE, black style, black sound and make it trendy and be successful but people are dead silent at times like this. If they don't care about black people or black fans, why do they feel so entitled to the culture?

I suppose BLM isn't as strictly political as HK. It's largely based in the US but can pretty much be applied everywhere, that's why several other countries are having their own movement. Supporting BLM isn't a direct condemnation of the American government like supporting HK and Taiwan is condemning Chinese control
Yes, but you shouldn't only demand activism when sth is convient and trendy. And only when sth is happening in the USA. The whole idea of demanding plp to support is weirding me out. I get her frustration about other stuff, her work and not being paid (as she says), but you can't force anyone to support ur cause.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’ve said it multiple times but kpop would not be here without black people.
all of this biggest hits in kpop were written and produced by black people. And if they weren’t they were inspired by sounds that black people invented. So for kpop companies to stay silent about blm and then the next day, contacts their black writers and producers to make their next hit... is disrespectful.

run my girl her money.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope she will be able to get what she truly deserves. all the best to her
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread