News SM Entertainment confirms new Red Velvet music after member Joy calls out the label (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander


the fact that she had to call them out on social media for it to happe
actually, I'm wondering if this is just publicity. I think the HYBE/Pledis with fromis was genuinely frustration. This feels like a copycat because any publicity is good publicity. You can hate SM but your still gonna buy your RV cd. :haylul:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
66,996
Reactions Received
98,721
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,257
Ship
Wreck
actually, I'm wondering if this is just publicity. I think the HYBE/Pledis with fromis was genuinely frustration. This feels like a copycat because any publicity is good publicity. You can hate SM but your still gonna buy your RV cd. :haylul:
lets hope Rand does not see your comment :thumbsupcat:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,408
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
actually, I'm wondering if this is just publicity. I think the HYBE/Pledis with fromis was genuinely frustration. This feels like a copycat because any publicity is good publicity. You can hate SM but your still gonna buy your RV cd. :haylul:
ahh 5 to 15 lol ...i have 12 chill kill ...1 with each girl of both versions and teh 2 limited versions .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread