Shop ♡ ⛧ ♛ SM ENTERTAINMENT SHOP ♛⛧ ♡ (1 Viewer)

What would you like to see in the future from SM Entertainment?

  • Custom Profile Image (for about me section ft any info you want & any idols)

  • Signatures with custom buttons (serving as navigation to your fav threads)


Results are only viewable after voting.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know you only finished the last request I had like a couple weeks ago so feel free to wait until you're ready to work on this one I'm in no rush. I cannot resist going to your shop once again :sanapray:

Username: Yili
Type of request: Profile Banner
Photos:



Text:
Size:
Same size as the last profile banner
Special effect: Basically just looking to have a profile banner with the same idols but it matches my current dp and sig so lots of flowers with emphasis on the similar colors (oranges purples pinks) :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I know you only finished the last request I had like a couple weeks ago so feel free to wait until you're ready to work on this one I'm in no rush. I cannot resist going to your shop once again :sanapray:

Username: Yili
Type of request: Profile Banner
Photos:



Text:
Size:
Same size as the last profile banner
Special effect: Basically just looking to have a profile banner with the same idols but it matches my current dp and sig so lots of flowers with emphasis on the similar colors (oranges purples pinks) :maheart:
i'm stunned you are back for more :sanapray:
i will try my best once again for you, may this new banner be even better to your likings:junweary::bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
you really sure you don't want a regular signature? they can be just as nice as animated ones :rosesmug: :jenniesmug:
Yea just a regular. Thanks I guess I don't know how to order yet lol thanks for the help :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Yea just a regular. Thanks I guess I don't know how to order yet lol thanks for the help :sanapray:
No worries sweetheart
I see you do have enough points for a regular signature, they 1200 :mgblush:

Ill start on your signature soon, maybe tomorrow as i got no school in the afternoon i think:jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
No worries sweetheart
I see you do have enough points for a regular signature, they 1200 :mgblush:

Ill start on your signature soon, maybe tomorrow as i got no school in the afternoon i think:jenniesmug:
Thanks! I can't wait to see how it turns out! :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
i just noticed you somehow got more than 1600 points now :lisalaugh:
does that mean you want a special signature in the end after all?
:sanapray:
Yes!! Sorry for being complicated :ankha:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Yes!! Sorry for being complicated :ankha:
no it is fine, you not being complicated :mgblush:
the signature is done and i want to make a cute flowery matching avatar but im struggling with one image
so do you have more options for me? she does not need to hold flowers like in the other ones
but maybe one with flower crown? or no flowers at all , just one with same type of colors like the other ones
photos that could go well with pink and white:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
no it is fine, you not being complicated :mgblush:
the signature is done and i want to make a cute flowery matching avatar but im struggling with one image
so do you have more options for me? she does not need to hold flowers like in the other ones
but maybe one with flower crown? or no flowers at all , just one with same type of colors like the other ones
photos that could go well with pink and white:sanapray:
Here you go: Album — Postimages
Thank you so much!
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
i hope you like the avatar style and the signature + flower petals effect :mgblush: :sanapray:


OMG IT'S PERFECT!!! Thanks so much its WAY better than what I thought it would be!! :ankha: :ankha: :ankha: :pandalove:

You might have to explain how to send those points to you tho. I've never done it before :mgblush:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
OMG IT'S PERFECT!!! Thanks so much its WAY better than what I thought it would be!! :ankha: :ankha: :ankha: :pandalove:

You might have to explain how to send those points to you tho. I've never done it before :mgblush:
im very happy you like it so much ♥
no worries about the points, a staff member does that for you
@Vikki 1600 coins pls:sanapray:
i see you not using the avatar, was it not to your liking such style? its ok, you can be honest , i won't feel bad
but i did it like that because i personally think its cute :mgblush::jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
im very happy you like it so much ♥
no worries about the points, a staff member does that for you
@Vikki 1600 coins pls:sanapray:
i see you not using the avatar, was it not to your liking such style? its ok, you can be honest , i won't feel bad
but i did it like that because i personally think its cute :mgblush::jenniesmug:
Yea I was gonna ask you if I put that on my pfp or somewhere on my pfp. Its cute, its just that I don't know where to put it :mgblush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Yea I was gonna ask you if I put that on my pfp or somewhere on my pfp. Its cute, its just that I don't know where to put it :mgblush:
its meant to be an avatar image , dp called here
like the place above all your info in the mini profile next to your posts where you got a gif image of same idol now :jenniesmug: :mgblush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
its meant to be an avatar image , dp called here
like the place above all your info in the mini profile next to your posts where you got a gif image of same idol now :jenniesmug: :mgblush:
Ah, thank you so much. :sanapray::ankha:
I feel stupid hehe
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Ah, thank you so much. :sanapray::ankha:
I feel stupid hehe
no need to feel like that
your posts look so cute with the avatar
makes you look sassy too
i think i made a good choice haha
i was not sure about the signature but at least you love it a lot and it went above the expectations somehow haha
so yay! :lovelycooky:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
no need to feel like that
your posts look so cute with the avatar
makes you look sassy too
i think i made a good choice haha
i was not sure about the signature but at least you love it a lot and it went above the expectations somehow haha
so yay! :lovelycooky:
Thank you! I will definitely be back with some other ideas in the future :icgyu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
im very happy you like it so much ♥
no worries about the points, a staff member does that for you
@Vikki 1600 coins pls:sanapray:
i see you not using the avatar, was it not to your liking such style? its ok, you can be honest , i won't feel bad
but i did it like that because i personally think its cute :mgblush::jenniesmug:
Done :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread