News SM is operating on a deficit (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You can't comprehend how much I've missed you.... :pandalove:
You’re right I can’t :pepecry2: I’ve never met someone as amazing as me
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This wouldn't of happened if they gave SNSD a proper comeback and a real world tour :joysip:
true-true... Only... It isn't the whole of SM that's in a defecit... Only some of their projects, like the artium...
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
true-true... Only... It isn't the whole of SM that's in a defecit... Only some of their projects, like the artium...
Could've covered the losses with that SNSD $$$$



I just want them to stop being bitches and bring back the queens already with a comeback and a tour.... *cries*
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Could've covered the losses with that SNSD $$$$



I just want them to stop being bitches and bring back the queens already with a comeback and a tour.... *cries*
I just want an EXO comeback that isn't in autumn....and and F(x) comebacks... SM plz... And yes gimme SNSD OT8 aswell...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread