SM is soo obsessed with Western validation.. (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
That he took part in Loona new album. This is the first time he has ever helped a group that wasn't under his label.

I wonder why Loona though? Oh I know. Maybe because he knows Loona is the biggest kpop girl group in the West and he wants to be apart of that too.

If their new album reaches #1 in America then he can take responsibility for that.

Why is this guy soo obsessed with having his name be HUGE in America and other western countries?

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
That he took part in Loona new album. This is the first time he has ever helped a group that wasn't under his label.

I wonder why Loona though? Oh I know. Maybe because he knows Loona is the biggest kpop girl group in the West and he wants to be apart of that too.

If their new album reaches #1 in America then he can take responsibility for that.

Why is this guy soo obsessed with having his name be HUGE in America and other western countries?

it crashed and burned but. Folks are calling it the worst of experimental kpop.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Worldwide, I believe it's doing better than the last comeback.
I'm wondering if this is actually a one-time thing or not.
The loonaverse needs a new creative visionary after the old one quit, I can't think of anyone more qualified than Sooman
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Its definitely no "Red Light".
song is not in the top 100 on melon yet the fans are all hyped over itunes number 1's.
The kids live in Korea its important to do well in the homeland, they cant get arrested.
Spin it however they want this project has not turned out well.
I blame the process. Taking 2 years to intro your group before they drop a song and then another year and almost a half for the next one is .... bad.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Apparently he saw their Cherry Bomb cover while working on SuperM and was super impressed.

Also Loona has a whole universe/lore set up and subunits, Sooman loves that kinda stuff. One could say Loona's done subunits better than NCT in a way, so LSM saw some potential or atleast it got his interest.

Loona's always been bigger internationally than in Korea, so Sooman also probably saw an easier way to get more I-hype.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Loona is what he wished to have at SM. So itms easy I guess to just take part in it now instead of trying something similar at SM
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread